Rokk Media is an award-winning development company specialising in bespoke software, mobile and technical web development.Adam is a successful, award winning entrepreneur, marketer and technologist with an unwavering belief in high business ethics and social responsibility.
• From a humble background, over 26 years owning and running businesses within publishing, marketing and technical sectors.
• Sits on several boards, some with equity, including award winning Rokk Media Ltd, online citizen journalism network - The Daily Group Ltd and SaaS start-up iProperty Log Ltd.
• Business advisor and mentor. Freely advises various individuals, companies, charities and organisations.
• Social Media pioneer. One of the earliest exponents of social media marketing within the UK. Keynote a peaker at various conferences. Ranked +/- 15 in the Social Media Agencies UK top 500.
• Enterprising technologist. Founded the first web development agency in Exeter which subsequently grew to be one of the largest in the UK before exiting in 2002. Renowned for visionary thinking, Rokk Media was one of the first UK digital agencies to develop native mobile apps and currently develops enterprise level software and iBeacon applications for global clients.
• Insightful problem solver. Former member of MENSA, able to rapidly analyse situations, quickly see solutions and formulate successful strategies.
Born and raised in Exeter in England, Adam has been an entrepreneur almost since leaving school.
In 2001 Adam was made an 'Exeter Ambassador'. He also sits on the board of the Exeter Cultural Partnership, Animated Exeter Festival and the steering boards of Exeter College Enterprise Academy and Plymouth University Entrepreneurs Futures Centre.
In 2014 Adam was invited to become a Governor of West Exe School where he sits on the finance committee.
Living in Exeter with his wife and two daughters, Adam also devotes time to supporting various local and national charities. He is also a keen Exeter Chiefs rugby sponsor and supporter.